BBA Full Form: The BBA, or Bachelor of Business Administration, is a three-year undergraduate program that any student with a high school diploma can pursue. As the name suggests, this course is related to business administration.
BBA Full Form
Throughout the BBA program, students are taught how to effectively manage any business using a variety of techniques. During this three-year program, students are trained to effectively and profitably manage any enterprise.
After completing this course, there is an excellent possibility of obtaining a good job with a good salary. After completing this course, many pupils successfully launch their own startups. Because they have been taught numerous business fundamentals throughout the course.
What does the acronym BBA stand for?
The full form for a Bachelor of Business Administration is a BBA. BBA is a three-year degree program that provides both practical and theoretical management, business, and administration experience. It enables them to enhance their entrepreneurial skills and knowledge, allowing them to become successful administrators and leaders in the future.
In addition to this general BBA degree program, the majority of business and management schools in India offer specialization courses in BBA (Banking and Insurance), BBA (Human Resources), BBA (Information Technology), etc.
Eligibility requirements for the BBA program
Applicants who wish to enroll in the BBA program must meet the university’s eligibility requirements. Here are the prerequisites for admission to the BBA program.
- Minimum Grades Required: 50–60% in grade 12, which varies by college.
- For the general category, candidates must be between 17 and 22 years old, and for reserved categories, between 17 and 24 years old.
Specialization under BBA
Following are the BBA Specializations a student can choose from based on their Interest:
- BBA Accounting
- BBA airport management
- BBA finance
- BBA Hospital Management
- BBA Hotel Management
- BBA International Business
- BBA Event Management
- BBA Interior Decoration
Duration of the BBA program-
The BBA program lasts three years and is divided into six semesters.
Tuition for the BBA program –
- The tuition for the BBA program ranges from 10,000 per year to 1,00,000 per year.
- Government college tuition is modest, whereas private college tuition is high.
The BBA curriculum teaches the following skills:
During the BBA program, you are taught all the skills necessary to effectively manage and profitably operate a business.
- Management Skills
- Selling Abilities
- Listening skills Multitasking abilities
- Banking talents People skills
How a BBA Can Contribute to Business Growth-
In the following ways, a Bachelor of Business Administration can aid in the expansion of a business:
- Research and development
- Production Expansion
- Reduced Production expenses
- Proper employee administration
Jobs after completing a BBA program – After completing a BBA program, you can work in almost every industry.
You can work in the banking sector, the production sector, the information technology sector, the educational sector, and the transportation sector, among others.
Axis bank, ICICI bank, HDFC bank, YES bank, L&T, Infosys, AAI, Indian Railway, and others are the top recruiters for BBA graduates.
After beginning the BBA program, you may receive a commencing salary between Rs 1.5 lakh and 300,000; however, as you gain experience, your salary will increase.
Top Colleges for BBA course-
list of some top colleges for BBA across India-
- Loyola College, Chennai
- Christ University, Bengaluru
- Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce, Mumbai
- Indian Institute of Management, Rohtak
- Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
- KIIT School of Management, Bhubaneshwar
- Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies
- Madras Christian College, Chennai
- Amity University, Noida
- Presidency College, Bengaluru
- Mount Carmel college
- Symbiosis International University
- Chandigarh University, Chandigarh
- Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
Is BBA after 12?
You need to be 12th pass from a recognised board of education.
Which BBA has highest salary?
10 Lakhs PA